Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kid's Internet Safety Promise

1. I will not give out personal information such as my first and last name, my postal address, my email address, my telephone number, my parent’s names and parents’ work address/telephone number, or the name and location of my school without asking my parents’ first.

2. I will never upload my picture on the internet or through email without asking my parents first.

3. I will not give out any passwords to anybody (even my bff) except my parents.

4. I will tell my parents straight away if I find anything that makes me feel uncomfortable.

5. I will never make arrangements online or through txt to meet someone without asking my parents. If my parents allow me to go, I will make sure that we meet in a public place and I bring a parent or guardian with me.

6. I will only play on sites that my parents agree on.

7. I will check with my parents before downloading or installing any software.

8. I will not respond to any bad messages (txt or email) and I will tell my parents straight away.

9. I will not do anything that hurts other people.

10. I will talk to my parents about these rules and ask them to explain the reasons behind them if I don’t understand.

TO PRINT OFF, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK:

Kid's internet safety promise

No comments:

Post a Comment